SRIXON / CLEVELAND GOLF BRAND AMBASSADOR
Srixon/Cleveland Golf is an American golf equipment company based in Huntington Beach, California. At the start, Srixon/Cleveland Golf began as a company known for producing replicas of classic golf club and since then, have transformed into a leader in wedges highly regarded for creating innovative equipment with advanced technology. Srixon/Cleveland Golf is on the search for an individual who can represent them out on local golf courses marketing Srixon golf balls. This agent must be able to talk golf with anyone, so if you don’t know the difference between a putter and a driver you might want to apply for another position. If you think you’ve got the knowledge and know how please feel free to apply and someone will reach out to you within 24-48 hours!
- Agents will set up Srixon Ball demo event on hole of golf course and will engage golfers to have them demo new Srixon golf balls
- Agents will collect individual consumer data including email addresses, as well as report on total engagement stats for the entire event
- Agents will be selling golf balls on the course
- Agents will work 1-3 five hour events at golf courses per weekend and will receive their schedule two weeks in advance
- In the event of bad weather, agents will visit local retail locations rather than bad weather
- Set up tent, table and marketing displays for the demos before event and breakdown after event
- You will be required to drive your own car to and from these retail stores. Most stores will be within 30 miles of your campus/home. If a store is farther than 30 miles, you will be compensated extra for your travel time (.35 on the mile).
- Have a superior knowledge of golf
- Must have and be able to demonstrate extraordinary communication & organizational skills.
- Be comfortable working on your own while receiving remote coaching and supervision.
- Possess an outgoing personality with a desire to positively represent the golf brand. Sales and marketing experience are a positive.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to the ever-evolving retail landscape (# of stores may fluctuate).
- Must use digital social sites and understand networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- You will get paid $15/hr ($37.50 for 2.5 hour store visits and $60 for 4 hour store visits)
- Business cards identifying you as a ThirdChannel Agent and representative for Srixon/Cleveland Golf
- Srixon/Cleveland Golf polos and/or quarter sleeve
- Training tools and handouts delivered by ThirdChannel.
- Using this opportunity to gain real life sales and marketing experience.
- Being able to add this iconic golf brand’s name to your resume as a Retail Intelligence Agent.